Executives and business leaders
expect HR to be tightly aligned with the business and able to demonstrate the real value of their contributions. In this interactive working session—hosted by i4cp member company Ball Corporation—you will learn how to better prepare and transition HR to meet future business and talent needs, using cutting-edge i4cp research and the shared insights, tools, and tactics of other member organizations.
This workshop-based forum will enable you to work with:
- TALENT STRATEGY - A template that examines and links your company’s business plan to your talent strategy—or help you build a talent strategy if you don’t have one.
- STRUCTURE - Data driven comparisons for future HR roles, structure, and service delivery models.
- CAPABILITY - A tool for identifying the HR capability required to support your future talent strategy.
- TRANSITION PLAN - A model for a practical implementation plan to help transition your HR function into a high-impact and agile organization.
- Insights and practical recommendations from peer HR professionals experienced in implementing a talent strategy.
- Measures of effectiveness and business impact.
Discussions will also explore the implications and potential developments for each of i4cp’s Exchange groups—workforce planning, leadership development, workforce analytics, employee engagement, and performance management.
The event is included as part of your i4cp Exchange membership. If your company is not an i4cp Exchange member, please
contact us to learn more.
Download the full agenda
to see session descriptions and other information.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2, 7pm - Welcome reception
- Thursday, Nov. 3, 8am - 5pm
- Session 1 - Talent Strategy Alignment
- Session 2 - HR Role & Structure
- Session 3 - HR Capability
- Thursday, Nov. 3, 7pm - Evening reception
- Friday, Nov. 4, 8am - noon
- Session 4 - Transition Plan Development
About i4cp Exchanges
i4cp’s Exchange Forums are designed to bring together members in confidential, face-to-face meetings to discuss critical human capital challenges, high-performance organization research, next practices, and innovative case studies. Based on member input, the Fall 2016 Forums are focused on the need to build more agile organizations.
This meeting is exclusively for i4cp member organizations. If you'd like to participate,
please contact us to see if your company qualifies for membership.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.