Have you implemented a cutting-edge talent / people practice that is showing—or promises—significant ROI? Created powerful new approaches to benefit/support your employees during times of disruption? Are you advancing your field or breaking new ground?
We want to hear about it. And you could be recognized by i4cp—one of the world’s leading human capital research firms—with an exclusive Next Practice Award.
i4cp’s Next Practice Awards:
- Recognize members who are leading the way in HR, talent, and workforce innovations
- Introduce exciting new ideas across i4cp’s collaborative member community
- Increase visibility of member organizations and showcase their talent leadership
- Feature at i4cp’s annual Next Practices Now Conference, the #1 ranked event for HR leaders
- Prominent display alongside past winners—including Patagonia, Microsoft, Accenture, and Ford—as a leading organization and award winner
- Next Practice Award trophy
- Published case study from entry on i4cp website and promoted on social media
- Additional opportunities to present to or discuss with i4cp members and communities
- Press release for winner’s use (for web post/social media/industry publications, etc.)