Have you implemented a cutting-edge talent / people practice that is showing—or promises—significant ROI? Created powerful new approaches to benefit/support your employees during times of disruption? Are you advancing your field or breaking new ground?
We want to hear about it. And you could be recognized by i4cp—one of the world’s leading human capital research firms—with an exclusive Next Practice Award.
i4cp’s Next Practice Awards:
- Recognize members who are leading the way in HR, talent, and workforce innovations
- Introduce exciting new ideas across i4cp’s collaborative member community
- Increase visibility of member organizations and showcase their talent leadership
- Featured at i4cp’s annual Next Practices Now Conference, the #1 ranked event for HR leaders
- Prominent display alongside past winners—including Patagonia, Microsoft, Accenture, and Ford—as a leading organization and award winner
- Next Practice Award trophy
- Entries are published as case studies on i4cp website and promoted on social media
- Additional opportunities to present to or discuss with i4cp members and communities
- Press release for winner’s use (for web post/social media/industry publications, etc.)
Phase 1 Nominations
This phase has now passed, and the i4cp research team is reviewing the nominations. More details to come!
Phase 2 Nominations: June 1 - July 30, 2021
Share your innovative HR and talent practices that have positively affected workforce and/or organizational performance, including:
- Culture renovation initiatives
- New workforce analytics techniques
- AI and automation integrations
- Well-being programs
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion training programs
- Leadership development pathways
- New work models and methods
- And more...
Past winners & applicants
While each submission is different, visit i4p’s our Past Next Practice Award Winners page to read past winning submissions. The best entries often include:
- Details of the steps your organization took to achieve success
- Measurement strategies and demonstrable results, whether tangible or intangible
- Clear, concise writing that fits the specified case-study format
The review process
- Each entry will be reviewed by i4cp's initial judging team
- Semi-finalists will be presented to a broader group of i4cp final judges
- Finalists will be chosen and announced in advance of the i4cp 2021 Next Practices Now Conference