i4cp is a research organization that discovers the people practices that drive market performance. Needless to say, our people are central to everything we do. We have the best people in the industry are constantly looking for others who fit that description. Are you one of them? We'd love to hear from you.
Sr. Researcher / Research Analyst
i4cp seeks someone who enjoys problem-solving, collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative information, and who can turn that information into usable insights and practical tools, as well as communicate the findings clearly in both written and oral form. This person will have:
- 10+ years experience as an HR practitioner or consultant in the HR space
- Documented ability to produce and publish research or equivalent thought leadership
- Ability to successfully manage projects with set timelines for deliverables
- Experience working remotely and/or with remote colleagues as well as independently and as part of a team
- Experience with presenting concepts, strategies, and/or research to both small and larger audiences
Send us your resume and cover letter.
Marketing Campaign Coordinator - Seattle
We’re seeking a “jack of all trades” marketing whiz who will be responsible for developing persuasive content-based and event-based marketing campaigns that leverage research in a way that captures the attention of heads of HR from large employers. This person will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to ensure targeted campaigns that increase lead generation and awareness and deliver quality content to our audience.
- Develop and execute lead nurturing programs via a marketing automation platform
- Manage and support a series of regional events designed to promote i4cp’s value
- Coordinate and operate our webinars
- Manage the marketing email database to maintain and improve data integrity, deliverability and conversation rates
- Write accurate, compelling and effective copy for email nurture campaigns, lead follow-up
campaigns, marketing and sales collateral, press releases, event materials, etc.
- Research ideas and develop content including SEO-friendly website content, email campaigns, case studies, videos, etc.
- Ensure a steady flow of content creation that supports current and future marketing strategies.
- Maintain a consistent corporate image in all marketing content, including collateral, promotional materials, events, social media, etc.
- Minimum 5 years creating and executing multimedia content strategies/campaigns.
- Proven comfort/experience with SalesForce.com and marketing automation platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML and basic Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Indesign) skills a plus
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, with an eye for design, appearance and presentation
- Analytical skills, especially as it relates to querying and manipulating email lists and marketing databases
- Ability to look at research and find a compelling story that can be turned into blog posts, podcasts, infographics and other content
- Ability to handle multiple projects from initiation through completion, including layout and design management
- Strong writing/editing/proofing skills
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.