Creating healthy cultures to build unshakeable companies
i4cp Advisory Services leverages i4cp’s groundbreaking Culture Renovation® research to guide and advise organizations to create cultures that unlock performance and establish long-term competitive advantage.CONTACT US
The culture blueprint that is fueling change in the world’s leading organizations
A healthy organizational culture provides an enormous competitive advantage. Yet only 15% of companies that embark on the important journey to build healthier cultures succeed at doing so.
i4cp’s Culture Renovation® 18-step blueprint, in use by organizations large and small and including government agencies, military organizations, and more, draws on ground-breaking original research (the largest study ever conducted on organizational culture change), multiple corporate examples, and advice from top business leaders. i4cp Advisory Services helps you put these 18 steps into action and chart a course to build an unshakeable company.
What does a successful culture renovation look like?
When leaders reference a “culture transformation,” they’re often talking about rebuilding from the ground up. But that isn’t what works. A successful culture renovation is about identifying the cultural features that currently make your business unique and hard to replace, enhancing those features, and building to improve future value—just like renovating a beautiful historic house. The 18 research-driven steps include:
- At the ground-level, understanding the existing culture to determine what stays and what goes
- Painting a clear vision for the future that will guide your business for decades to come
- Establishing a co-creation mindset
- Identifying the influencers and energizers who are instrumental in successful change
- Ferreting out skeptics and non-believers who typically derail the best intentions
- Determining how progress will be measured, monitored, and reported
- Implementing talent processes to ensure change is sustained long-term
What sets us apart?
Advisory services and solutions
The health of a company's culture is directly tied to current market performance and an indicator of future performance. Our research proves that high-performance organizations are 6x more likely to have healthy cultures, and the health of the culture improves retention, attraction, and productivity.
Culture Renovation® has served as the blueprint for countless organizations’ efforts to plan, build, and maintain an unshakeable company. Through our advisory services, we deliver guidance, data, and hands-on support to implement culture change and adjacent strategic HR initiatives.
Some examples of our work include:
- Support and delivery of the 18 action steps that make up Culture Renovation® Blueprint
- Comprehensive employee listening initiatives
- Culture assessments and benchmarking
- Culture scorecards, dashboards, and measurement strategies
- Leadership alignment and capability development