Building off the last Performance Management Exchange discussion on the role of the manager, we now take a closer look at the broader accountability mechanisms that organizations put in place to ensure a productive performance management process. We will explore how organizations strike the ideal balance between quality and quantity on feedback and development discussions.
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities