Building off the last
Performance Management Exchange discussion on the role of the manager, we now
take a closer look at the broader accountability mechanisms that
organizations put in place to ensure a productive performance management
process. We will explore how organizations strike the ideal balance between
quality and quantity on feedback and development discussions.
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Performance Management Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities