i4cp's Exchange Fall Forums: Performance, Development, Transformation, Oh My!
Now that September is in full swing, we're preparing for the i4cp Exchange Fall Forums--and hope you are, too. If you are an i4cp member AND an i4cp Exchange member, we want you or a representative from your team/organization at these events for in-depth exploration of the latest research, discussion of next practices, tool sharing, collaboration, and more.
And if you're not currently an i4cp Exchange member and would like to attend, please contact your account representative today as the deadlines to sign up are fast approaching.
Performance Management and Talent Development: A Partnership for Productivity and Growth
Thursday, October 20, hosted by Comcast at their headquarters in Philadelphia.
The full-day forum, intended to accelerate the early identification, development, and engagement of talent to drive business outcomes through discussion, collaboration and tool sharing, will feature insights from:
- Martha Soehren, Chief Talent Officer and SVP, Comcast
- John Hine, Director of OD and Global Leadership, Ford Motor Company
- Members of Cigna’s learning team
- And several others
Transitioning HR to Better Align with the Business
Thursday, November 3 to Friday, November 4, hosted by Ball Corporation at their world headquarters in Denver, CO
This workshop-based forum will help you design an HR strategy and transition plan for your organization through sessions where you will actively:
- Apply a template to effectively link your company’s business plan to develop your talent strategy
- Explore recent benchmarking data on future HR roles, structures and service delivery models
- Apply a tool to identify your organization’s capability to support your future HR strategy
- Develop an initial transformation plan to begin your HR transformation.
Working sessions will include panel discussions with experienced i4cp members like Ball Corporation, Ford Motor Company, Kohl’s, Owens Corning and others who are currently or have recently gone through this process. Learn from their experiences and discuss with them and other i4cp members your thoughts or questions on how to apply these tactics in your company.