Integrating the components of talent management is critical to business success. Research shows high-performance organizations place much greater emphasis on talent management than their lower-performing counterparts, and are more than twice as likely to have systematic talent management practices in place.
i4cp helps business leaders make the right decisions through a combination of research, access to peers in other companies, and tools to measure success.
Integrating talent management functions
Integrated talent management is simple to understand but incredibly challenging to implement effectively. i4cp has discovered how high-performance organizations approach talent management, what they are doing differently, and the practices they use to drive performance.
In the Talent Management Knowledge Center, i4cp members have exclusive access to:
- Reports and survey findings
- Examples of corporate strategies
- Playbooks to make actionable decisions
- PowerPoint® graphics
- Related research articles
- A comprehensive database of third-party research
- Online and offline Q&A with peers at other member companies
- On-demand webinars like The Quality of Attrition: Management's Favorite People Measurement (currently offered as a complimentary download)
Learn how i4cp can help your company improve its talent management practices. Contact us today.