Employers worldwide agree that it's becoming increasingly difficult to find the talent needed to staff and grow organizations. Employee recruitment is affected by many factors, including a decrease in the rate of labor force growth, lack of quality applicants, the inability of employers to pay competitive wages, and government regulations.
Recruiting in the 21st century
Reactions to employee recruiting challenges vary. In the face of tight budgets, employers expect to rely more on cost-effective sourcing methods like company websites, social networks, employee referrals, or even re-recruiting former and retired employees.
In a competitive age with limited qualified candidates, staying on top of recruitment trends and the most modern strategies is a must. i4cp members have access to the Recruitment and Selection Knowledge Center and can utilize:
- Employee recruitment reports and survey findings
- Examples of corporate strategies
- Playbooks and executive summaries
- PowerPoint® graphics
- Related research articles on recruiting employees
- A comprehensive database of third-party research
- Online and offline Q&A with peers at other member companies
Learn how i4cp can help your company improve its employee recruitment practices. Contact us today.