i4cp Spotlight™ surveys provide timely insights that enable you to react quickly to prescribe programs or processes that can be quickly implemented. While Spotlight™ surveys can be a component of an overall employee survey program, they differ from broad organization effectiveness surveys in several ways. Specifically, they:
- Focus on one or a few topic areas
- Target a select audience—employees who can provide the most accurate feedback on the specific topics being studied
- Usually have short response deadlines
- Are deployed as needed outside the typical employee survey timing cycle
- Minimize potential for survey fatigue caused by frequent mass survey campaigns.
The Spotlight™ report package
Spotlight™ survey report packages are tailored expressly to meet the objectives of the project. Reports are structured to follow the design of the survey questionnaire.
Typical reporting formats include:
- Question detail showing all responses
- Demographic breakdowns by position-type, location and organization.
- Participation breakdowns
Open-ended write-in questions are sometimes included in Spotlight™ surveys, resulting in reports of key themes and/or verbatim responses (with respondent names removed).