Creating the Agile Organization: One Day, Five Great Speakers
i4cp's Connected Commons Fall Summit 2018: Creating the Agile Organization
is just around the corner, and extremely limited space remains with over 100 HR, learning, and talent leaders already registered.
Hosted by Workday at their headquarters in Pleasanton, CA, the Summit’s first day—October 9, 2018—is open to practitioners looking to drive agility through applied research.
Join your peers from companies such as Ford, GE, Merck, Microsoft, Pfizer, PwC, Red Bull, Dolby, and Zillow for an interactive discussion of the future of work and the agile organization with five global thought leaders:
- Dr. Rob Cross, the Edward A. Madden Professor of Global Business at Babson College
- Dr. Amy Edmondson, the Novartis Professor of Leadership and Management at Harvard Business School
- Dr. Bob Sutton, Professor of Management Science and Engineering and a Professor of Organizational Behavior (by courtesy) at Stanford
- Dr. John Boudreau, Professor of Management and Organization at the University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business
- Dr. Michael Arena, Chief Talent Officer at General Motors
Topics covered will be creating agility through internal networks, realigning jobs to align with the evolving nature of work, the impact of destructive friction within organizations that leads to inefficiency, and leadership practices that create psychological safety to encourage employees to speak up.
View the agenda, and sign up here.
Day One of the Connected Commons Fall Summit is only $300.