i4cp 2016 Conference: 12 People You Need to Hear From
What does the evolution of work look like, and what are the ramifications for HR? What can your organization do now to anticipate future trends and outperform the competition? What are the next practices in diversity & inclusion, leadership development, learning, analytics, and more?
These are the questions we seek to answer at the i4cp 2016 Conference: Next Practices Now, March 29 - April 1, with the help of these amazing speakers:
- John Boudreau - Author of Lead the Work
- Lenny Comma, Jerry Rebel & Mark Blankenship -
CEO, CFO & CHRO of Jack in the Box
- Gale Halsey & Sheryl Connelly - Chief Learning Officer & Futuring Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Jon Ruppel - VP of Global HR Business Operations - 3M
- Elliott Masie - Founder of The MASIE Center
- Pat Wadors - Head of HR, LinkedIn
- Joe Ruocco - Former CHRO, Goodyear Tire
- Rob Cross - Professor, University of Virginia
- Alexis Fink - Director of Analytics, Intel Corporation
- and more...
Additionally, we'll be screening the documentary CODE: Debugging the Gender Gap, followed by a panel on Women in Tech.
Don't miss out--sign up for the conference by December 31, 2015 to save $400 (group rates also available).