We are excited to announce some big changes to the i4cp member website--just the first step in a series of improvements planned for the year to make the website faster, easier to use, and immensely more valuable.
We are continuously looking for ways to better deliver the information you need more effectively, and the current changes are just a taste of what's to come. Bottom line: we want to make sure you and your teams can find the resources they need--business cases, foundational practices, case studies, and tools/templates--immediately.
What has changed
The next time you log into the member website, you'll notice:
- The top-level website navigation has been simplified to make things easier to find. The navigation within the Knowledge Centers has also changed.
- "Research" is now "Knowledge Centers" and "Peers" is now "Expert Network." The "Tools" and "Data" tabs have been moved into each Knowledge Center.
- The Knowledge Centers have been consolidated to better respond to the business challenges your organization faces. See below for more information.
What will change in the near future
And over the next three months, several of the Knowledge Centers will be redesigned to make it easier to find pertinent information, starting with six of the most popular categories:
- Creativity and Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Human Capital Analytics
- Leadership Development
- Performance Management
- Workforce Planning
Changes to the Knowledge Centers
When you log in, you'll notice that some Knowledge Centers have moved, others have been renamed and a few have been merged into other categories.
- "Recruitment and Selection" is now "Talent Acquisition"
- The "Benefits and Wellness," "Compensation," and "Work/Life Balance" Knowledge Centers have been combined into "Total Rewards"
- "Effective Leadership" is now "Leadership Development"
- The Knowledge Centers under "HCM Base" have been relocated, and the separate "HCM Base" section has been removed
If you have any questions about the changes or how your membership is affected, please contact your account manager. As always, we love feedback, so please let us know what you think, or if you have any recommendations on how we can improve in the future.