i4cp has partnered with the New Talent Management Network
to conduct research on the current state of compensation among talent management leaders. The 2014 Talent Management Compensation Report
is available now exclusively to i4cp member companies.
Using a confidential survey administered over three months, New Talent Management Network analyzed compensation data gathered from several companies across leadership roles in:
- Talent Management
- Organization Development
- Learning & Development
For each job function, the report outlines:
- Average total compensation ranges
- Relationships between salary and company revenue
- Objectives that are used to calculate bonuses
- Number of allotted vacation days
- Percentages receiving car allowances, including average dollar amounts
How does your compensation compare to those of talent management leaders at other organizations? Read the report to find out.Download your copy of the 2014 Talent Management Compensation Report today.