i4cp has partnered with the New Talent Management Network to conduct research on the current state of compensation among talent management leaders. The 2014 Talent Management Compensation Report is available now exclusively to i4cp member companies.
Using a confidential survey administered over three months, New Talent Management Network analyzed compensation data gathered from several companies across leadership roles in:
- Talent Management
- Organization Development
- Learning & Development
- Average total compensation ranges
- Relationships between salary and company revenue
- Objectives that are used to calculate bonuses
- Number of allotted vacation days
- Percentages receiving car allowances, including average dollar amounts
Download your copy of the 2014 Talent Management Compensation Report today.