I'm excited to announce that we've added two new speakers to our already impressive lineup for i4cp's 2012 Annual Conference: Patti Cotter, vice president of human resources at Nationwide and Sue Meisinger, columnist for HRExecutive Online and former CEO of SHRM.
Patti Cotter is an HR leader who is accountable for all HR strategy and execution for the finance and investments organizations within Nationwide.
Sue Meisinger has a distinguished career in HR management and is a recognized expert and speaker on adding value to organizations through effective human resource management, emerging trends in the profession and legal and legislative issues confronting the profession.
Patti and Sue join a prestigious list of presenters that includes:
- Doug Conant, author and former CEO of Campbell's Soup
- Garry Ridge, CEO of WD-40 Company
- John Boudreau, professor and research director at the Center for Effective Organizations and i4cp board member
- Bill Pelster, CLO at Deloitte
- Stephen M.R. Covey, global practice leader at the Speed of Trust Practice
- Ed Gadsden, chief diversity officer at Pfizer
- Larry Milan, SVP of HR at ING
- Karl-Heinz Oehler, vice president of global talent management at Hertz
The conference, which will be held March 20-23, 2012 in Scottsdale, Arizona, takes a deep dive into high-performance organizations, offering insights into the human capital practices that separate such companies from their competitors.
To learn more about i4cp's 2012 conference or to register, visit http://www.i4cp.com/conference