i4cp will be hosting a member-only webinar on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 1pm EST titled, Driving Retention and Productivity through Employee Onboarding - PNC Financial Services.
The onboarding process plays a pivotal role in accelerating the speed and degree that employees - from entry-level candidates to executives - can make a positive impact on the organization. Research has found that effective employee onboarding increases retention, engagement and productivity. PNC Financial Services, an i4cp member company, takes a very strategic approach to the onboarding process for those very reasons.
In this member-only webinar, Jaime Elving, Assistant Vice President and Project Manager for Executive Recruiting and Onboarding at PNC Financial Services, will show why the company has put an emphasis on enhancing onboarding and will reveal solutions that PNC has implemented to address challenges that other companies have faced. Key topics covered in this webinar will include:
- An overview of what onboarding means at PNC
- The process by which PNC collects and encourages feedback on an ongoing basis, and how it measures success
- The communications and tools that PNC makes available for hiring managers and new employees
- How PNC has tailored the onboarding experience based on business, geography, level of hire and type of hire
- The impact of mergers and acquisitions/integrations on onboarding plans at PNC
About the presenter
Jaime is responsible for the management and support of programs designed to enhance the acquisition, transfer, acclimation, retention and growth of PNC executives and new hires across the organization. She also serves as Project Manager for talent management aspects of PNC's integration with National City. Jaime has a Masters of Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University.
If you're company isn't a member but you would like to attend the webinar, please contact us to discuss your options.