Total Picture Radio
’s Peter Clayton recently interviewed i4cp’s Mark Vickers about last week’s TrendWatcher
, Living Up to Your High Potential(s)
. Their discussion is now available in podcast format for download.
The podcast examines the complications that arise and the discipline needed to effectively manage high-potential employees. Some of the questions discussed in the podcast include:
Download the podcast now
- Given the economy and the huge number of highly qualified and talented professionals out of work, is it surprising that some of your member companies are interested in the topic of high potential employees?
- How do you define high potentials?
- How do companies go about identifying high potentials?
- What is the general course of action companies use when they've identified someone as HiPo?
- How important is the role of senior management throughout the process?
- What are some of the stumbling blocks you've identified?
- With the best performers, does retention always come down to money?
- What are some recommendations you've given your members on developing and retaining HiPos?
or visit Total Picture Radio
for other TrendWatcher