A new global study commissioned by the American Management Association (AMA) and conducted by i4cp shows that one of the best ways to avoid becoming a victim of the economy is to focus on corporate culture. As a Google spokesperson said this month, "Our unique culture is an essential part of what makes Google Google."
Join Jay Jamrog, i4cp's Senior Vice President of Research, and Pauline Larkin, founding director of Peoplematters as they explore the survey findings and examine corporate culture in the context of its impact on high-performing organizations, including:
- whether a positive corporate culture can be a competitive advantage in turbulent economic times;
- how changing demographics will impact corporate culture;
- ways that leadership style influences corporate culture;
- various effects of decentralization upon culture;
- characteristics of a state-of-the-art corporate culture;
- and much more.