These findings, which were made available to i4cp member companies last month, analyze the responses to the following questions regarding change management:
- How many major change initiatives have organizations undertaken in the last year? Has that number changed from previous years?
- How do organizations feel about the pace of change today? How successful have the changes been?
- How do organizations handle change initiatives? What factors motivate the changes? How are change outcomes measured?
- Who in the organization is responsible for managing change initiatives? Do organizations provide training in change management techniques?
- What strategies are organizations using to improve responsiveness to change? What are they doing to ensure change results are sustained?
Download the change management survey findings now.