In an increasingly global environment and a poor economy, the need for companies and leaders to be able to adjust quickly and strategically is more important than ever. Take a look at key findings from i4cp’s recent Managing Change survey that will help your company take the necessary steps to stay ahead of the competition.
These findings, which were made available to i4cp member companies last month, analyze the responses to the following questions regarding change management:
- How many major change initiatives have organizations undertaken in the last year? Has that number changed from previous years?
- How do organizations feel about the pace of change today? How successful have the changes been?
- How do organizations handle change initiatives? What factors motivate the changes? How are change outcomes measured?
- Who in the organization is responsible for managing change initiatives? Do organizations provide training in change management techniques?
- What strategies are organizations using to improve responsiveness to change? What are they doing to ensure change results are sustained?
Download the change management survey findings