- Virtual teams are a vital and growing part of the business landscape.
- Teams are entrusted with strategic responsibilities as well as day-to-day business.
- Organizations admit to a broad array of team-related stumbling blocks.
- The advantages gained from work teams far outweigh the challenges.
- Effective teams require a diverse list of competencies and communication skills.
- Learning to operate as a team requires leadership training and attention.
Read more about these findings and some recommendations on how to use this research to your organization's advantage.