The latest survey results from i4cp were released yesterday, covering religious discrimination in the workplace
. The religious discrimination survey covered topics such as:
- Religious conflicts between employees
- Solutions companies use to prevent religious discrimination and conflict
- How many companies attempt to reasonably accommodate religious discrimination in the workplace?
Some of the findings that emerged were:
- 55% of companies allow flextime to employees to accommodate religious holidays
- However, only 33% granted holiday pay for such occasions
- 31% of employees have had a religious conflict in the workplace.
- And, perhaps most interesting, 13% of respondents said that they have witnessed employees refusing to do work with other employees based on their religious beliefs.
The full religious discrimination
release can be read here. In addition, members with access to the Compliance Pillar can access other research and white papers in the Religious Discrimination