- Religious conflicts between employees
- Solutions companies use to prevent religious discrimination and conflict
- How many companies attempt to reasonably accommodate religious discrimination in the workplace?
Some of the findings that emerged were:
- 55% of companies allow flextime to employees to accommodate religious holidays
- However, only 33% granted holiday pay for such occasions
- 31% of employees have had a religious conflict in the workplace.
- And, perhaps most interesting, 13% of respondents said that they have witnessed employees refusing to do work with other employees based on their religious beliefs.