Joining us at this year’s
i4cp Next Practices Now Conference will be Jayne Parker, senior executive vice president and chief human resources officer at The Walt Disney Company.
Parker, who is responsible for leading Disney’s overall human resources strategy, global talent acquisition, leadership development, diversity and inclusion, and many other initiatives for the company’s 199,000 employees around the world, has transformed the HR function, and its impact across the company. As CHRO, Parker has overseen efforts that have resulted in:
- Enhanced leadership development across the company
- More effective and streamlined companywide talent acquisition practices
- A companywide diversity and inclusion strategy, including initiatives to improve diversity at the executive level, expanded hiring of veterans, launch of a global workplace and women’s initiative, and launch of a companywide Hispanic initiative
- Initiatives to promote internal movement of talent
- More thoughtful, comprehensive talent management and talent development programs.
Parker will join an exceptional speaker lineup that includes:
- Lucy Helm, EVP & Chief Partner Officer, Starbucks
- Jacqui Canney, EVP, Global People Division, Walmart
- Becky Schmitt, SVP & Chief People Officer, Sam's Club
- Michael Fraccaro, Chief HR Officer, Mastercard
- Dan Price, CEO, Gravity Payments
- Michael Bush, CEO, Great Place to Work
- Sanyin Siang, Executive Director, Fuqua/Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics
- John Boudreau, Professor of Management, USC’s Marshall School of Business
- Rob Cross, Edward A. Madden Professor of Global Business, Babson College
The i4cp annual conference (March 11 – 14, 2019 at the Fairmont Scottsdale) is consistently ranked as one of the best business events each year because of its focus on
—cutting-edge approaches that impact market performance but that are not widely used—and its collaborative environment, which is closed to HR vendors, consultants, and salespeople to ensure open conversation.
We welcome you to join the hundreds of HR leaders who have already registered and
sign up now
for the most invigorating event you’ll attend all year: the i4cp 2019 Next Practices Now Conference.