The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) announced today that Kevin Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of Starbucks, and Lucy Helm, Starbucks Executive Vice President, Chief Partner Officer, will serve as keynote speakers at the upcoming i4cp 2020 Next Practices Now Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Kevin Johnson, who became Starbucks’ CEO in 2017, has been with the coffee giant since 2009. Since then, he has been passionate about continuing to nurture what’s at the heart of Starbuck’s success: human connection. Johnson brings to the stage his more than 30 years of experience at various companies including Microsoft, Juniper Networks, and IBM.
This will be Lucy Helm’s second year presenting at the i4cp conference. Last year, Helm spoke to the 400+ HR leaders in attendance about Starbucks’ vision of being the ‘third place’ in people’s daily lives— the place outside of home and work that people feel most comfortable—with a focus on the company’s efforts to ensure an inclusive environment for customers and employees alike. She is known as an incomparable leader and advocate for the communities that Starbucks serves.
Kevin and Lucy will be joined by other previously announced speakers, including:
- Diane Gherson, Chief Human Resources Officer, IBM
- Kristen Ludgate, Sr. Vice President of Human Resources, 3M
- Dave Ulrich, Author, University Professor, and Management Coach
- Skip Spriggs, President and CEO, The Executive Leadership Council
- Jenny Lay-Flurrie, Chief Accessibility Officer, Microsoft
- Garry Ridge, President & CEO, WD-40 Company
- Namrata Yadav, Sr. Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion, Bank of America
The i4cp 2020 Next Practices Now Conference will take place March 23 – 26 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ. It is consistently ranked among the best HR events each year because of its focus on next practices—cutting-edge approaches that impact market performance but that are not widely used—and its exclusive, collaborative environment, which is closed to vendors and consultants to ensure open conversation.
Register now for the i4cp 2020 Conference.