Seattle, WA (October 10, 2013) - How successful is your organization at leveraging talent to drive high market performance? The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has launched its People-Profit Chain™ Assessment, designed to answer this critical question and provide other valuable insights. The assessment uses empirical data to link specific initiatives to organizational performance outcomes and identifies what really works.
i4cp's People-Profit Chain™, a data-backed model released last week, provides a framework that is used by business leaders to:
- Assess how well the organization is performing via 25 key performance indicators (KPIs) with the highest correlation to market performance
- Identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
- Build consensus and alignment among leadership about objectives and priorities
- Define the human capital strategies and initiatives that present the greatest opportunities to drive high market performance
- Benchmark against high-performance organizations
The People-Profit Chain Assessment is based on decades of i4cp research on the people practices of high-performance organizations and assesses organizational performance in the 25 organizational KPIs with the highest correlation to market performance. Organizations that have already used the assessment--ranging from Fortune 500 companies to non-profit industry groups--gain critical insights including:
- How aligned their employees are with the organization's strategy
- The capabilities of top, middle and front-line leaders
- The effectiveness of their organization's approach to managing talent
- Whether their organization's culture is helping or hurting performance
- How well their organization understands and meets customer needs
New companies that join i4cp by December 15, 2013 get the assessment for free (conditions apply). Learn more.