Seattle, WA (March 18, 2013) The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp), which focuses on the people practices of high-performance organizations, kicked off its annual member conference today—its largest to date. Over the next several days, senior human capital and other executives will pack the halls of Arizona’s Fairmont Scottsdale Princess to explore cutting-edge workforce productivity practices, in particular, focusing on those that have the greatest proven impact on both market performance and the bottom-line—and those that do not.
In step with this year’s theme, “Challenge Everything,” the i4cp 2013 Annual Conference will challenge common assumptions about organizational people practices and offer insight into the next practices that drive high performance. i4cp's annual conference is often described by participants as the best human capital event of the year, distinguished by its vendor- and consultant-free networking atmosphere and senior-level, strategically focused sessions.
This year's record attendance is in part thanks to a stellar lineup of thought leaders, senior executives and practitioners from leading organizations:
- David Rock, CEO of Neuroleadership Group and Author of Your Brain at Work
- Maynard Webb, Former COO of eBay and author of Rebooting Work: Transform How You Work in the Age of Entrepreneurship
- Steve Joyce, CEO of Choice Hotels
- Patrick Cimerola, SVP of HR and Administration at Choice Hotels
- Laurie Bassi, Chair of SHRM metrics committee and CEP of McBassi & Company
- Mark Blankenship, Ph.D., SVP and CAO of Jack in the Box
- Dennis Bakke, Former CEO of AES and Author of The Decision Maker.
- Shannon Brown, CHRO of FedEx Express
- Samuel Culbert, Professor at UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Michelle Clements, SVP of HR at REI
- Clare O'Brien, Director of Learning and Development at Disney ABC Television Group
"Companies continue to search for ways to drive greater impact on business performance through their workforce, and yet so many get stuck doing what they've always been doing," said Kevin Oakes, CEO of i4cp. "Our members know better. They are using people practices today that directly impact their organization’s bottom-line, and are excited to continue to ‘challenge everything’ and focus on the practices that our research shows are leading to greater market performance."
i4cp members attending this year's conference are a who’s who of senior executives from leading global organizations including Lockheed Martin, Shell, eBay, FedEx, Intel, Citrix, Sony Pictures Entertainment, HSBC, the Federal Reserve Board, Nike, IBM, ExxonMobil, YUM! Brands, Boeing, Qualcomm, and Oracle among many others.
Next year's event will take place March 10 - 13, 2014 in Scottsdale, Arizona. To learn more about i4cp's annual conference, please visit http://www.i4cp.com/conference
About i4cp, inc.
i4cp focuses on the people practices that make high-performance organizations unique. Years of research make it clear that top companies approach their workforces differently. In recognition of our status as the largest and fastest-growing network of its kind, i4cp was named to the prestigious 2012 Inc. 500|5000 list. We work with our network of organizations to:
- Reveal what high-performance organizations are doing differently
- Identify best and next practices for all levels of management
- Provide the resources to show how workforce improvements have bottom-line impact
Through our exclusive, vendor-free network – in which peers collaborate to drive strategic research, as well as share tools and insights – i4cp provides a unique, practical view of how human capital practices drive high performance. For more information, visit http://www.i4cp.com/