SEATTLE, WA (May 28, 2008) - The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) announced the launch of an exclusive new program for corporations designed to improve talent management initiatives across the enterprise. Titled the "Talent Management Accelerator," the benchmarking, assessment and implementation program is reserved for an elite consortium of talent management executives and decision makers from 30 companies. Vendors and consultants are not eligible for this program.
"Our member companies, as well as other organizations we interact with, are consistently asking not only about best practices in talent management, but also about what they can do specifically to improve their talent management practices," said Kevin Oakes, CEO of i4cp. "The program we’ve put together is designed to answer some core questions." Those questions include:
- What are the primary components of talent management that my company should focus on and what differentiates companies that do it well versus those that do not?
- How does my company measure up to high-performing organizations with world-class Talent Management processes?
- What areas does my company specifically need to improve?
- How do we drive our talent management to high performance levels?
"While our regular survey and assessments typically represent anywhere from 500-1,500 companies - and the surveys we are already conducting for this program will as well - we limited the consortium to 30 to allow for personalized attention and benchmarking," Oakes added. "Based on the responses we’ve received so far, our expectation is that it will be made up of mostly Fortune 500 and other well-known companies."
Membership in the Talent Management Accelerator
program is expected to allow executives to assess organizational talent management effectiveness, locate performance gaps, benchmark against other leading companies and develop a leading-edge talent management implementation playbook. More details are available to interested companies by contacting i4cp at (866) 375-i4cp or emailing us
Additionally, i4cp is hosting a complimentary webinar titled "Measuring the Value of Integrated Talent Management" on June 9, 2008 at 1pm EDT (10am PDT). The webinar, presented by Jay Jamrog, Senior Vice President of Research, will discuss the results of i4cp's studies on popular efficiency metrics, how to measure the effectiveness of talent management and the latest thinking on measuring impact. Interested participants can register at https://i4cp.webex.com/i4cp/onstage/g.php?d=332373790&t=a
. About i4cp, inc.i4cp is the world’s largest private network of corporations focused on improving workforce productivity.
Our vendor-free community facilitates innovation by giving our members - among the largest and most respected organizations in the world - access to:
- Peers to spark new ideas and prevent "reinventing the wheel"
- Research to enable members to understand current practices and next practices
- Tools to put ideas and research into action
- Technology to enable members to easily access tailored information and execute workforce strategies.
With more than 40 years of experience and the industry’s largest team of human capital analysts, i4cp is the definitive destination for organizations seeking innovative ways to improve workforce productivity. Contact
Director of Research Services, i4cp, inc.