SURVEY RESULTS | COVID-19 Response: Return to the Workplace
Even as organizations continue to deal with the unpredictable COVID-19 coronavirus situation that seemingly has no end in sight, their leaders are looking ahead and preparing to return to work. We conducted a pulse survey of HR executives on to gauge their preparedness and strategy for the eventual return to work, we surveyed HR decision makers to understand:
- Does your organization have a dedicated team or task force charged with its ‘return to the workplace’ strategy?
- Who or which function comprise(s) your organization’s COVID-19 ‘return to the workplace’ team / task force?
- Approximately what percent of your organization’s senior leadership team’s collective energy is now focused on ‘return to workplace’ strategies / efforts?
- What groups are you making special consideration for in your return-to-workplace planning?
- What types of return-to-workplace options are you considering for workers with childcare / eldercare responsibilities?
- What workplace safety policy or protocol changes do you anticipate your organization will implement to support its ‘return to the workplace’ efforts?