CHRO Impact Cohort
Accelerating CHRO impact through key untapped leadership opportunities
Led by thought leaders Pete Ramstad and Dr. John Boudreau.
CHROs face undeniably greater and more multi-faceted demands; tasked with leading the decisions and processes that affect an organization's most valuable asset – its people. CHRO Impact Cohort provides an action-learning experience, combining individual coaching and group cohorts, to enhance CHROs effectiveness in driving organizational success through strategy shaping.
Development areas include:
What Makes This Program Distinctly Valuable?
- Offers an evidence-based approach to the CHRO role and leadership opportunities
- Combines unique research and applied experience
- Creates a valuable network of participating CHROs focused on similar issues
- Features active learning that engages your actual strategic processes, your actual Board and top leadership team, with applications to your unique context and role
- Provides direct engagement and coaching with Pete Ramstad, former CHRO & Dr. John Boudreau, global thought leader, Senior Research Scientist and Professor Emeritus at USC Marshall School of Business, and co-authors of Beyond HR
How It Works
- Cohort size is 10 to 15 CHROs.
- Delivered via six 1:1 sessions and five cohort sessions
- Six-to-eight-month timespan