With the continued growth of flexible work, the performance management process will play a key role in ensuring that bias (of all kinds) is minimized.
In this session, leaders from various organizations will share their insights into how organizations can apply a DE&I lens to: -
- Ensure employees are treated fairly when it comes to the evaluation of their performance
- Track performance management outcomes, such as promotions
- Identify high-potential individuals for accelerated development programs
Suggested tool/reading: BIAS AUDIT CHECKLIST FOR FLEXIBLE & HYBRID WORK MODELS
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Performance Management Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities
This event is approved for certification credits.