An organization's performance management processes can either help or hinder an employee's well-being. What is the intersection of employee health & well-being and performance management at your organization? Join us as we explore these questions:
- What is the intersection of employee health and well-being and performance management?
- How can an organization’s performance management processes help or hinder an employee’s well-being?
- Should an employee's well-being be a factor in performance management conversations?
In this session, we will explore these topics and more. The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Performance Management Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities
This event is approved for certification credits.