Are your HR practices helping to drive business performance? How do you know?
People analytics provide essential information to elevate the talent conversations and help manage the effective execution of business operations, in high-performance organizations.
Since June, i4cp’s four Exchanges have been meeting monthly in a series of working sessions to help answer this question. Each month, meetings have been devoted to applying practical tools and tactics to develop relevant talent metrics in each of the Exchange practices:
- Employee engagement
- Leader development
- Performance management
- Workforce analytics
- Workforce planning
This year’s fall forum--exclusively for members of i4cp's Exchanges--will focus on the application of the concepts discussed during the working sessions to real projects. Members will be encouraged to bring a project from their area of interest for which they want to develop metrics that demonstrate how those projects drive business performance. In addition to applying concepts to specific projects, discussions will focus on advancing the people practice in their organizations. Upon completion of the forum, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how an HR project of choice drives business performance
- Articulate business performance in terms that resonate with key stakeholders
- Enhance current HR strategy by incorporating concepts relevant to their practice
These tools and tactics will be further developed and applied in i4cp’s Exchange Fall Forum, a highly interactive workshop hosted by Lockheed Martin Missiles & Fire Control, in Dallas, Texas.
This highly interactive, workshop-based event is being facilitated by Patti Phillips, Chair of i4cp’s People Analytics Board and President & CEO of the ROI Institute, and Mark Walker, i4cp’s Vice President of Member Services, and will be hosted by Lockheed Martin Missiles & Fire Control, in Dallas, Texas.
Leaders from the i4cp People Analytics Board and other leading organizations will attend to share their innovations and stories of how their business practices have produced “game-changing results.”
Who should attend
Members of i4cp's four Exchanges are encouraged to attend.If your company is not an i4cp Exchange member, or you aren't sure whether you qualify, please contact your i4cp account representative for more information.
The Exchange Forum will include two focus areas:
A FOCUS ON STRATEGY
- Learn to use people analytics to engage senior leaders in objective business discussions.
- Collaborate with fellow senior HR & Analytics leaders to address issues and concerns involving any of the Exchange practices.
- Learn to build valid and valued metrics and reports used by business and HR leaders.
- Work with other practitioners to develop real solutions to overcome difficulties and resistance.
Real projects & real solutions. Through several joint sessions, you'll discuss real projects on which you're working and discuss with your peers how to apply the insights, tools, and practices discussed in the workshop.