We began 2021 with a brief discussion on i4cp's new Leadership Behaviors research. In this session, we will be joined by i4cp co-founder and futurist Jay Jamrog to revisit these Leadership Behavior findings in depth and explore how an organization's desired behaviors impact the chosen performance management metrics and approach.
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities