In December's meeting, the Performance Management Exchange will explore the connection between performance and compensation. Should the timing of reviews correspond with compensation decisions? If not, what will compensation decisions be based on? How are compensation decisions made if performance ratings disappear?
Come Prepared: Please come ready to share lessons learned from common pitfalls as well as best practices around the connection or decoupling of performance and compensation.
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Performance Management Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.
This event is approved for certification credits.