In December's meeting, the
Performance Management Exchange will explore the connection between performance
and compensation. Should the timing of reviews correspond with compensation
decisions? If not, what will compensation decisions be based on? How are
compensation decisions made if performance ratings disappear?
Come Prepared: Please come ready
to share lessons learned from common pitfalls as well as best practices around
the connection or decoupling of performance and compensation.
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities