In this session, the Workforce Planning Exchange will explore when and how to employ various external sources of talent. We will consider the merits of internal vs external talent, key inputs for talent decision-making, and emerging new sources of skilled talent. We will also learn about how the changing talent demographic landscape should inform near and long-term planning.
Guiding Questions include:
- What external options are available now vs. not yet?
- What decision principles are used when making the tough calls: outsourcing, reskilling, reducing, and expanding?
- Which external talent sources are not practical for certain functional areas?
- How do you get started with crowdsourcing and other novel external sources?
- What is the changing talent demographic landscape?
Co-facilitated by i4cp Member Leaders Mike LeBrun, Senior Manager HR Strategy & Insights at Toyota North America, and Bryan Seaford, Talent Consultant at Chik-fil-A, this Exchange community group supports Workforce Planning leaders to be a strategic and influential partner to the business by leveraging best processes, trends, and technology to scale next practices.
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Workforce Planning Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.