Earlier this year, the Employee Experience Exchange has established what it takes to build a strong EX strategy, leveraging design thinking and tailoring to the organization’s needs. Now, we explore how to fool-proof your strategies for the evolving reality of work today.
We will hear from i4cp research senior analyst, Carol Morrison, on the latest findings of the i4cp study: Cube to Cloud to learn how these shifts affect three core pillars of business results and overall success: effective collaboration, innovation, and employees’ sense of connection and belonging in the hybrid work environments that are now emerging and expected to characterize future business models.
Guiding Questions Include:
- How have our strategies shifted as we pivot to a hybrid/virtual workforce?
- Onboarding/Orientation: How are you ensuring an optimal onboarding experience virtually?
- How are we supporting collaboration/relationship building in hybrid/virtual environment?
- How can we address physical workplaces and technology shifts?
- What does collaboration look like between teams?
- How can we recreate spontaneous idea sharing and connection that once happened by the “water cooler”?
- How is travel changing (meetings, trainings, conferences) and how will this impact the employee experience?
Come Prepared: Have you put together a resource – a plan, guide, talk track, design, manifesto – to help employees navigate the hybrid work environment? If so, please share by uploading it here and share at this meeting.