Earlier this year, the Employee Experience Exchange established what it takes to build a strong EX strategy, leveraging design thinking and tailoring to the organization’s needs. Further, we explored how to fool-proof your strategies for the evolving reality of work today.
We heard from i4cp research senior analyst, Carol Morrison, on the latest findings of the i4cp study: Cube to Cloud to learn how these shifts affect three core pillars of business results and overall success: effective collaboration, innovation, and employees’ sense of connection and belonging in the hybrid work environments that are now emerging and expected to characterize future business models.
Guiding Questions Included:
- How have our strategies shifted as we pivot to a hybrid/virtual workforce?
- Onboarding/Orientation: How are you ensuring an optimal onboarding experience virtually?
- How are we supporting collaboration/relationship building in hybrid/virtual environment?
- How can we address physical workplaces and technology shifts?
- What does collaboration look like between teams?
- How can we recreate spontaneous idea sharing and connection that once happened by the “water cooler”?
- How is travel changing (meetings, trainings, conferences) and how will this impact the employee experience?
Come Prepared: Have you put together a resource – a plan, guide, talk track, design, manifesto – to help employees navigate the hybrid work environment? If so, please share by uploading it here and share at this meeting.
i4cp’s Employee Experience Exchange is a peer-driven working group that explores how to design, operationalize, and scale the moments, attitudes, and behaviors that share a satisfying employee experience.
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Employee Experience Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.