What is the ideal role
of the manager in an employee's development and performance management? In
recent times, the role of the manager has bloomed to encompass individual and
team well-being check-ins, regular feedback conversations, coaching, and
managing ratings conversations.
In this session, we will consider how clear
role expectations can set up both contributors and people managers for
Come Prepared: Please come ready to share lessons learned from common pitfalls as
well as best practices that support efficiency, well-being, and performance.
The Performance Management Exchange focuses on discussing the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Performance Management Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities