It should come to no surprise that collaboration is highly correlated with market performance, innovation, and creativity. But collaboration doesn’t always pay dividends, as many people—especially in lower performing companies--see collaboration as stressful, demotivating, and unproductive. Between an overwhelming amount of meetings, emails, and technology platforms—not to mention cultural and workplace factors—collaboration overload has a significant impact on employee productivity and organizational agility.
The latest i4cp research found that high-performance organizations are:
- 1.5x more likely to purposefully leverage collaboration to achieve specific business outcomes.
- 3.5x more likely to structure work in ways that take advantage of the power of collaboration.
So what do high-performance organizations to do differently to avoid such overload and encourage effective collaboration?
You’re invited to take part in a complimentary session to uncover the factors that impact collaboration.
Join us to learn:
- Why collaboration, to be effective, must be purposeful—and how your organization can better encourage, manage, and see results from a more collaborative workforce
- Results from a recent report published by research firm Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp)
- Key research-based practices you can implement in your company to generate more effective collaboration
- How Smartsheet can help enable collaborative work management with a scalable platform that aligns and executes everyday work and surfaced the unique ideas that drive differentiation and market leadership
- Customer use cases which discuss practical ways organizations are driving more effective collaboration within their business