It should come to no surprise that collaboration is highly correlated with market performance, innovation, and creativity. But collaboration doesn’t always pay dividends, as many people—especially in lower performing companies--see collaboration as stressful, demotivating, and unproductive. Between an overwhelming amount of meetings, emails, and technology platforms—not to mention cultural and workplace factors—collaboration overload has a significant impact on employee productivity and organizational agility.
The latest i4cp research found that high-performance organizations are:
1.5x more likely to purposefully leverage collaboration to achieve specific business outcomes.
3.5x more likely to structure work in ways that take advantage of the power of collaboration.
So what do high-performance organizations to do differently to avoid such overload and encourage effective collaboration?
You’re invited to take part in a complimentary session to uncover the factors that impact collaboration.
Join us to learn:
- Why collaboration, to be effective, must be purposeful—and how your organization can better encourage, manage, and see results from a more collaborative workforce
- Results from a recent report published by research firm Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp)
- Key research-based practices you can implement in your company to generate more effective collaboration
- How Smartsheet can help enable collaborative work management with a scalable platform that aligns and executes everyday work and surfaced the unique ideas that drive differentiation and market leadership
- Customer use cases which discuss practical ways organizations are driving more effective collaboration within their business