With more hybrid work happening than ever before, teamwork looks different today but is still expected to drive productivity, innovation, and belonging. Rob Cross had been studying high-performing teams for over 20 years and has identified the principles of effective teaming that are critical for remote and hybrid teams in a hyper-connected world.
In this edition of Getting Hybrid Work Right, join Rob Cross, Co-Founder of Connected Commons, Author, and Edward A. Madden Professor of Global Leadership at Babson College, for a discussion about team-level collaboration.
- How to identify the network predictors of team performance
- Strategies to shape internal networks and the external ecosystem for team success
- Ways to eliminate dysfunctional network patterns
- Methods to measure teamwork in a hybrid setting
- What leaders need to do differently
Join your peers—HR leaders and other business executives—for this discussion of hybrid and flexible work models.