Join i4cp and Tiana Carter - Senior Director, Culture & Engagement and Head of Inclusion, Equity & Diversity at Waste Management - for a discussion on:
- Embedding inclusion efforts into the business and making them part of the business conversation
- Overcoming diversity challenges
- Acknowledging when and where there is work to be done
- Looking at these endeavors as a journey, not a destination
- Fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable environment that will be a movement, not a moment
“This is a business imperative that will enable us to continue to be the successful organization that we have been within the waste industry, and then hopefully a guiding light for other companies, even outside of our industry in how we operate in this space."
About the 2022 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Next Practices series
This gathering of like-minded human capital leaders shows the true power of peer collaboration and sharing of next practices to drive high performance. i4cp shares insightful research and features expert guests from some of the largest, most respected organizations in the world i.e. DE&I leaders from Live Nation, Google, and American Express.
To ensure open discussion, this event is exclusively for HR practitioners. Vendors and consultants are not permitted to attend.