Cutting through the common pitfalls and shedding light on the critical components of effective onboarding and reboarding, whether in-person or remote. This meeting will:
- Delve into the correlation between onboarding processes and increased retention, engagement, and productivity
- Discover why getting onboarding right is a strategic imperative, and how an early start in the pre-hire phase can quell uncertainty and boost productivity from day one
- Address the misconception of onboarding as a one-time event, emphasizing its ongoing nature and extending its benefits beyond new hires
Members are invited to share how their comprehensive onboarding process aligns with organizational objectives, addresses key indicators of retention and engagement, and creates a strong and lasting business impact.
- Examples of integrated approaches to onboarding, emphasizing the partnership between HR/talent functions, hiring managers, and new hires
- Ways to master impactful conversations with stakeholders to ensure commitment for overall onboarding success
- Considerations for the hiring manager’s role in onboarding, and setting those leaders up for success
- Survey questions that HR can pose to new hires to glean valuable insights
Looking for inspiration before our meeting? Check out these i4cp resources:
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Employee Experience Exchange.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.
This event is approved for certification credits.