i4cp's Organizational Effectiveness Assessment
i4cp's Organizational Effectiveness Assessment is based on extensive research
into high-performance organizations. It aligns top leadership to better execute,
pinpoint issues in underperforming business units, and make human resource
management practices more strategic.
That's why companies ranging from global hotel chains to fast-growing high-tech
firms have used the assessment process to:
- build executive consensus for change;
- clarify the scope and depth of business issues;
- stimulate new thinking on ways to structure and organize the workforce;
- prioritize actions that will have the greatest impact on market performance.
The assessment helps to:
Accelerate strategy execution
i4cp's research has discovered the keys to high performance. The assessment benchmarks your organization and identifies focus areas to more effectively implement business strategy.
Improve overall organizational performance
The assessment reveals organizational strengths and weaknesses by evaluating your organization's effectiveness in the five areas i4cp's research shows distinguish high-performance organizations from low performers:
- Market: Is your company best positioned to meet customer needs?
- Strategy: Is your business strategy clear and are the behaviors of your leaders consistent with strategy?
- Culture: Does the organization's culture enable or impede strategy implementation?
- Leadership: Are your leaders capable of meeting your organization's growth objectives?
- Talent: Do your talent practices maximize employee performance?
i4cp's Organizational Effectiveness Assessment process helped our executive team to quickly reach consensus on key improvement areas, and allowed us to make significant changes that will benefit our customers and improve our bottom line.