Last Year’s Conference: A Taste of What’s to Come
The i4cp 2015 Conference is already shaping up to be the largest on record (I know we say that every year, but it's also true every year), with plenty of fantastic presenters covering a variety of topics from workforce analytics to developing high-potential employees and HR trends.
There's no reason why you shouldn't at least consider attending this great event, so I wanted to recap a few of the noteworthy revelations that came from the i4cp 2014 Conference to serve as a taste of what's to come in 2015:
- How HR and marketing joined forces to help Fortune 100 financial firm TIAA-CREF undergo massive cultural changes.
- Why Jacqui Robertson, head of global diversity and inclusion at W.W. Grainger, never uses the word "diversity" when talking with leaders outside the United States.
- What skills HR practitioners of the future will need to be successful, based on insights from leaders at Lockheed Martin and Black Hills Corporation.
- How to connect people to profitable growth, and the 18,000-employee company Avnet's employee engagement journey.
- The inconvenient truth of performance management, from the perspective of David Rock.
- How best to balance health, well-being, and sustainable performance in organizations, according to Tom Rath.
To sweeten the deal, you''ll save $500 if you sign up by September 30, 2014. Sign up now!