What are the benefits of measuring quality of hire? What key how-to's and pitfalls can you learn from the practices of high-performing organizations?
Quality of hire has many benefits:
- Understand the source of your best hires
- Gain deeper insight from employee engagement data
- Measure the effectiveness of recruiters and managers
Where to begin?
- Start with a small pilot program measuring critical job roles within a specific job unit
- For greater consistency and accuracy, benchmark internally instead of externally
- Involve hiring managers in order to establish accurate baselines
i4cp's Chief Research and Marketing Officer, Kevin Martin, reviews these tips and more in the brief but informative video tutorial below - check it out!
If you're a member and logged in, download i4cp's white paper, The Metrics of High-Performance Talent Management: Quality of Hire, and the Quality of Hire Scorecard—an interactive tool for tracking and reporting on this valuable metric—both available exclusively to i4cp members.