Scenario planning - is it an academic exercise or a source of competitive advantage? The purpose of scenario planning is not to pinpoint future events but to highlight large-scale forces that push the future in different directions. It's all about making those forces visible, so that if they do happen, you will be able to recognize them and take action. At the core, it is about making better decisions today. Scenarios provide a fresh perspective, a new language and framework that facilitate dialogue and strategic thinking on the challenges and opportunities we face in a changing and competitive environment.
In this webinar, presented by Mark Vickers, i4cp's VP of Research, and moderated by Mary Ann Downey, i4cp's Talent Pillar Director, you'll learn:
Sign up today
- Why scenario planning is important now
- The process of building scenarios
- How organizations use scenarios
- Problems and pitfalls of scenario planning
– this webinar is complimentary to all attendees. This workforce scenario planning webinar will take place on July 14, 2009 at 1pm EDT.