The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has the largest research team dedicated to workforce productivity issues. Here’s a small sample of facts we’ve recently gathered: How many of these did you already know?
- Seventy-two percent of mid- to high-level HR management professionals rank retaining talent as one of the five most important issues in 2008.
- Fifty-one percent of U.S. and Canadian employers in a recent Mercer study said they intend to invest more in career development in 2008.
- According to a 2007 Infohrm study, only 14% percent of organizations are prepared for “the impending loss of skills, corporate knowledge, and leadership that will occur in the next five years.”
- Median voluntary turnover rates range from a low of 5% in Latin America to a high of 11% in the U.S., according to a Watson Wyatt study.
- “Sleep deprivation may cost $15 billion a year in reduced productivity,” declared a January 2008 Wall Street Journal Online article.
Additionally, here are some other facts i4cp members are well aware of:
- Fifty-five percent of i4cp members are in the Fortune 500. Thirty-two percent of members are in the Fortune 100
- Formerly known as the Human Resource Institute, i4cp has been helping companies with their workforce productivity issues for over 40 years.
- Three of the top 7 computer hardware manufacturers are i4cp members, while 3 of the top 8 computer services provides are members.
- The cost of all six i4cp areas of focus (known as Pillars) is less than the average cost of a consultant, an employee’s salary or even just one of Corporate Executive Board’s comparable offerings.
- i4cp’s research team adds over 10,000 pages of research a year to its database.
View samples of what i4cp can do for you.