i4cp senior research analyst Carol Morrison will review the key findings and themes from i4cp’s global study From Cube to CloudTM: The Next Era of Work. Topics covered will include:
- Changes in benefits due to expansion of flexible work
- Employee experience across onsite, remote, and hybrid work models
In breakout rooms, participants will discuss the statement: "Whether your organization has articulated this or not, the expectation for the total rewards leader (at an outstanding level of performance) includes (1) rewards program execution, (2) human capital thought leadership and (3) demonstrating business acumen that builds credibility with other division heads."
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Total Rewards Leader Board.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.
- How does the statement align with your own understanding of your role?
- Given your company's life cycle, business environment and the credibility of HR, in which of these areas are you investing a majority of your time?
- How does your "reality" differ from your "aspiration" in this regard?
- How can i4cp assist you in developing your "thought leadership" muscles?