What is the ideal role of the manager in an employee's development and performance management? In recent times, the role of the manager has bloomed to encompass individual and team well-being check-ins, regular feedback conversations, coaching, and ratings conversations.
During this peer focus group, we will share key findings from i4cp’s What's Next for Performance Management survey. We will ask some follow-up questions to learn more about how your organization is working to set up both individual contributors and people managers for success.
This conversation will serve as a great opportunity to share ideas with your peers. We will discuss the valuable ways that talent and reward leaders are making this possible through:
- simplified, nimble approaches to setting priorities and accountabilities
- purposeful ways that people and teams should collaborate
- principles of safe and engaging feedback
- recognition and reward of exemplary performance
- career tracks and interesting projects / growth opportunities