As advances in technology rapidly shift the tasks performed by people and those performed by automation and algorithms, both the nature of work and how it gets done are undergoing significant change.
i4cp, in coordination with USC business professor, author, and thought leader John Boudreau, has recently released a major new study that explores how high-performance organizations are leveraging or preparing for automation, AI, and robotics in the workplace as well as in the HR function.
You're invited to join i4cp’s CEO Kevin Oakes, and senior research analyst and study author Thomas Stone, as they moderate a panel discussion with senior HR leaders from Fortune 500 companies. We will discuss:
- The key findings from the study
- The major trends and actions HR leaders should consider
- Practical examples of how high-performance organizations are enhancing productivity via technological advances
This panel presentation will be followed by an opportunity for Q&A and general discussion.
- 8:00 - 8:20 Breakfast & Networking
- 8:20 – 8:40 Overview of study findings by Kevin Oakes
- 8:40 - 9:40 Panel Discussion moderated by Thomas Stone
- 9:40 - 10:00 Q&A