Most organizations have created always-on work contexts that burn out employees and hurt performance rather than increase productivity, innovation and engagement. True collaboration consumes 85% of employees' time and is now drifting earlier into the morning, later into the night, and deeper into the weekend. The dilemma is that we all need to collaborate more to create effective organizations and vibrant careers for ourselves.
In this second installment of our Connectivity & Collaboration Community call series, we will explore how top performers who thrive at work collaborate in a purposeful way that enables them to be 18-24% more efficient than their peers.
Attendees will learn the framework to:
- Debunk beliefs and practices that lead to low-performing collaborations
- Alter behaviors to create more efficient collaboration
We will also, outline how successful people invest this reclaimed time to:
This meeting is exclusively for i4cp member organizations. If you'd like to participate,
please contact us to see if your company qualifies for membership.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.
- Cultivate a broad network—not a big one—for innovation and scale
- Energize others—a strong predictor of high performers
- Connect with others to reduce micro-stressors and enhance physical and mental well-being