Partners are among the most pivotal HR professionals in your organization. But
are you confident they have the right skills for the future?
Development Cohort is a 3-month program to upskill and enrich your team’s
professional capabilities and networks. Our January 2021 cohort begins with a
launch call on January 19, 2021. Participants receive:
- An HRBP Development Assessment™ - i4cp’s
unique multi-source feedback process and reporting, a $995 value.
- Targeted, self-paced development resources
– for individualized development, we share recommended resources based on the
participant’s Assessment results.
- Cross-company collaboration opportunities
– participants will be grouped with HRBPs from other organizations throughout
the program to expand their personal and professional networks.
- Three webinar discussion labs – focused
on key HRBP challenges, topics cover: Internal Consulting and Influence Skills,
People Analytics in the HRBP Role, Diversity and Inclusion.
by December 31, 2020. Space is limited to 30 participants.
cohorts will be offered throughout 2021, starting in April and August. Tailored
company assessments and cohort development opportunities are also available.
This cohort is
open to both i4cp members and non-members. Please contact us
if you have