Our fall in-person meeting was graciously hosted by Jennifer Weber at ADM located in Chicago, IL. Learn more about ADM here (www.adm.com ).
The theme for the meeting was: Leading the Organization into the Future
- Generative AI and HR:
- i4cp Research - Kathleen Brekken, Senior Research Analyst at i4cp - shared the key findings to i4cp’s brand new research on the use of Generative AI in HR.
- Workday Ventures - Barbry McGann, Managing Director and SVP, Workday Ventures shared cutting-edge use cases and advanced AI technology insights.
- Building the Organization of the Future:
- ADM - Ian Pinner, SVP, Strategy, and Innovation at ADM oversees the company’s focus on high-growth business and technology platforms, supervises the process of capital and resource allocation planning, leads ADM’s mergers & acquisitions and business development activities, oversees the company’s New Ventures group.
- UpSkill America - Haley Glover, Director at Aspen Institute leads Upskill America, an initiative of the Economic Opportunities Program, designed to promote employer training and advancement practices to expand opportunities for America's workers.
- The CHRO/CPO of the Future:
- Kevin Martin, Kurt Fischer, and Mollie Lombardi shared a model that highlights the key capabilities of the CHRO/CPO of the future.
In addition to a wonderful venue where we were able to spend quality time getting to know each other, the agenda challenged our thinking and inspired the Board with practical insights that can be applied at your respective organizations.
The Chief HR Officer Board is reserved exclusively for the senior-most HR executive in organizations. It is designed to serve as a true Board of Directors for the function and ensure its members are in the driver seat of organizational innovation.
This meeting is exclusively for members of the Chief Human Resources Officer Board.
If you'd like to participate, please contact us to see if you qualify.
If you are an i4cp member, please log in to access the registration/meeting details.